Faculty Contracts Office
Transition to UNMJobs 2.0
- HSC Faculty UNMJobs Transition Schedule
- HSC Faculty UNMJobs Transition Presentation
- UNMJobs 2.0 Onboarding, Updates, Tips & Tricks Presentation
NSP EPAFs Submit Dates
- Friday, September 1st, 2017 for Payment at the end of September
- Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017 for
Payment at the end of October
- Friday, November 3 for Payment at the end of November
- Wednesday, November 22 for Payment at the end of December
Faculty Orientations - HSLIC Building, Room 130J
- August 1, 14, 21, 31 – 9:00 a.m.
- September 1 – 9:00 a.m.
- October 2, 31– 9:00 a.m.
- November 1, 30 – 9:00 a.m.
- December 1, 18, 19 – 9:00 a.m.
The Faculty Contracts Office oversees hiring faculty for UNM Health Sciences Center’s four academic schools and colleges. They include: the College of Nursing, the College of Pharmacy, the College of Population Health and the School of Medicine.
Our team reviews and processes contracts, recruitment and hiring. The office also holds benefits orientations.
The office, formerly known as the School of Medicine Faculty Hiring and Contracts Office, was established in 2011. We provide services including:
- Faculty Provisioning
- Letter of Offer (LOO) Review
- Annual Compensation Plan and Faculty Contract Renewals
- Faculty Contract Revisions
- Faculty and Post Doctoral Fellow Benefit Orientation
- Post Doctoral Hires and Contract Renewals
- Nonstandard Payment Processing
- SOM Position Review Committee Requests
- UNMJobs Support and Processing
- Visiting Scholars
- Separations and Retirements (CON, COP and COPH)
- Faculty Sick Leave, Leave Without Pay and Sabbaticals (CON, COP and COPH)