UNM Health System harnesses the power of building patient relationships with our community. The feedback provided by you and other patients shapes the direction our health system will move now and in the future to ensure exceptional care.
If you have feedback for UNM Health System or want to be part of our advisory board or community meetings, please contact us today:
Phone: 505-272-4388, Email
Consumer (Patient) Advisory Boards
Through our patient advisory boards, we receive feedback that helps us enhance the lives and care of patients across New Mexico. Your input is integral in improving:
- Inpatient and outpatient primary and specialty medical care
- Visitor and guest services
- Environmental impact
- Staffing and development
- Patient outreach and communication
Quarterly Community Meetings
UNM Health opens its doors quarterly to allow you and your neighbors to share feedback on services and programs within our health system.
Tell us how we can serve you better:
- What do you need from UNM Health System?
- What health topics do you want to know more about?
- How can UNM Health System help guide your health care decisions?