Take care of yourself with UNM Health System’s expert medical services for women. You’ll find compassionate, skilled specialists who help you stay well in body and mind at every stage of life.
Choosing UNM Health System means you partner with a professional who gets to know you as a person. We’ll help provide the tools you need to make informed choices that support long-term health.
Extensive Women’s Services
Turn to UNM Health System for excellent:
- Maternity care – Prenatal and postpartum care and a personalized labor and delivery experience.
- Gynecological services – Annual well-woman exams, pap smears, HPV vaccines, STD testing, minimally invasive surgery and a chronic pelvic pain clinic.
- Urogynecological services – Treatment of pelvic floor conditions, including incontinence and organ prolapse.
- Breast Health – Mammograms, diagnostic procedures, surgery and second opinions.
- Family Planning – Whether you’re trying to achieve or prevent pregnancy, you’ll find support, guidance and high-quality reproductive medical care at UNM Health System.
- Specialized physical therapy – Care for prenatal and postpartum musculoskeletal pain, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia and conditions affecting female athletes
Women's Health Locations
Find a UNM Health System location that offers women's health services near you. You'll find clinics and hospitals conveniently located in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Los Lunas and Belen.
View a list of women's health locations.