Take care of yourself with UNM Health’s expert medical services for women. You’ll find compassionate, skilled specialists who help you stay well in body and mind at every stage of life.
Extensive Women’s Services
Turn to UNM Health for excellent:
- Breast care – Screenings, diagnostic procedures, surgery and second opinions.
- Gynecological services – Well-woman care, minimally invasive surgery and a chronic pelvic pain clinic.
- Maternity care – Prenatal and postpartum care and a personalized labor and delivery experience.
- Urogynecological services – Treatment of pelvic floor conditions, including incontinence and organ prolapse.
- Specialized physical therapy – Care for prenatal and postpartum musculoskeletal pain, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia and conditions affecting female athletes
Whether you’re trying to achieve or prevent pregnancy, you’ll find support, guidance and high-quality medical care at UNM Health. We’ll provide and help you choose the right method of contraception based on your health, preferences and life plans.
If you’d like to conceive, you’ll get preconception counseling that helps you prepare for a successful pregnancy. You’ll also learn about the option of genetic counseling, which helps determine the risk of passing on an inheritable condition to a baby.
For more information, visit the UNM Center for Reproductive Health.
Caring Medical Professionals
Choosing UNM Health means you partner with a professional who gets to know you as a person. You’ll receive care that respects your background and, at your discretion, involves your partner or loved one. We’ll help provide the tools you need to make informed choices that support long-term health.