Whether you're a patient, visitor or staffer, you'll enjoy tasty, nutritious meals at UNM Hospitals and UNM Sandoval Regional Medical Center.
Grab a snack, meal or beverage at one of these UNM Hospitals venues:
- Cafeteria – Main hospital, second floor [PDF] UNM Carrie Tingley Hospital first floor
- Jersey Jacks – Barbara and Bill Richardson Pavilion, first floor [PDF]
- SUBWAY® – Ambulatory Care Center, outdoor drop-off area [PDF] in the walkway between the main hospital and pavilion
- Breakfast: 4-10 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Mid-Afternoon: 2-4:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 4:30-10 p.m.
UNM Carrie Tingley Hospital
- Breakfast: 7-10 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
View cafeteria menus. (Available on-site).
Espresso Café Hours
Barbara and Bill Richardson Pavilion Café
- Monday to Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m. to noon
UNM Hospital Café
- Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
UNM Sandoval Regional Medical Center
At UNM SRMC, you'll appreciate the convenience of excellent on-campus dining.
Expect restaurant-quality meals from a “chef service” patient menu. If you're healthy enough, you'll choose a bistro-style, carefully plated entrée that we'll deliver to your room. Dietitians help oversee our food services to ensure you get access to nutritious, easy-to-eat foods that promote healing.
Visit our full-service cafeteria on the first floor for breakfast, meat fresh from the grill or a daily special that offers a taste of ethnic cuisines. Complete your meal at an expansive salad bar, where color-coded serving utensils identify the healthiest choices. The cafeteria is open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
When you're in the mood for coffee or pastries, stop by Starbucks, open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on the medical center's first floor.