Recommended Books and Journal Articles
Recommended Journal Articles:
A bibliography of recommended journal articles is available for download in PDF format.
- Clinical Epidemiology A Basic Science for Clinical Medicine by David L. Sackett, R. Brian Haynes, Gordon H. Guyatt, and Peter Tugwell, Little, Brown, 1991.
- Diffusion of Innovation by Everett M. Rogers, Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2003.
- Fundamentals of Clinical Trials by Lawrence M. Friedman, Curt D. Furberg and David L. DeMets, Mosby-Year Book, 1996.
- Health Care USA: Understanding its Organization and Delivery by Harry A. Sultz, Kristina M. Young, Jones and Bartlett, 2011.
- Revising Prose by Richard Lanham, Allyn & Bacon, 2000.
- The Humane Interface: New Directions for Designing Interactive Systems by Jef Raskin, Addison Wesley, 2000.
- User's Guides to the Medical Literature: A Manual for Evidence-Based Clinical Practice edited by Drummond Rennie et. al., McGraw-Hill Medical, 2008
- Web Style Guide by Patrick J. Lynch and Sara Horton, Yale University Press 1999.
- Wicked Problems, Righteous Solutions: A Catalog of Modern Engineering Paradigms by Peter DeGrace and Leslie Hulet Stahl, Yourdon Press, 1990.
Note: All these books may be found in the book stacks on the HSLIC 4th floor.