Minority Women in Health Sciences
- Provide a confidential and supportive environment for discussion of issues relevant to women in medicine and the health sciences, in particular minority women.
- Identify and address areas of excellence within the institution which support minority women in medical and health science careers such as advancement in scholarly endeavors and advancement in academics.
- Acknowledge accomplishments of WMIM UNM
- Provide role modeling and mentoring
- Provide a networking opportunity for faculty, residents, and medical students across disciplines within the health sciences
For more information, please contact the UNM HSC Office of Diversity at 505-272-2728 or firstname.lastname@example.org