UNM SOM Respectful Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is bullying?
- What are examples of bullying behavior?
- What should I do if I think I’m being bullied?
- What is the difference between bullying and mobbing?
- Bullying is the mistreatment of one individual by another individual.
- Mobbing is the mistreatment of one individual by a group of individuals.
- What is not bullying?
- One of my co-workers is being ganged up on. What can I do to help?
- How do I report bullying?
- What resources are available to me on campus?
- How can I learn more?
- What can I do to promote a respectful campus?