Enduring Goals & Strategic Priorities
The College of Pharmacy's Enduring Goals serve as the pillars upon which our strategic direction is built.
- Educate and train pharmacists and scientists for the changing worlds of health care and research.
- Advance the discovery, development and dissemination of new biomedical knowledge and technology.
- Develop innovative and interprofessional models of care that enhance health for communities of New Mexico and are best practices for the nation and the world.
- Foster community engagement to proactively address concerns and health care needs.
- Adapt professional curriculum to prepare the pharmacy workforce for the changing needs of health care.
- Expand and strengthen graduate and post-graduate education to prepare trainees for a diverse work place.
- Increase the research and scholarship of all faculty in both productivity and impact.
- Develop innovative models of care that enhance health of New Mexico communities and are role models for the nation.
- Foster community engagement that proactively addresses community concerns and health care needs of the state.
- Recruit, develop, retain and support outstanding faculty, staff, administrative leadership and trainees.
- Publicize our academic excellence through strong marketing programs and communication plans.
- Identify and implement strategic partnerships that support the COP mission/vision and are consistent with our values.