PharmD - Apply
Take the first step toward an outstanding pharmacy education. Apply online to the PharmD program at the UNM College of Pharmacy.
PharmD Early Assurance
If you're an undergraduate, you may already know you'd like to pursue a Doctor of Pharmacy degree. Apply for the Early Assurance Program at the University of New Mexico College of Pharmacy in Albuquerque. You can secure your spot in our outstanding PharmD program up to two years before starting pharmacy school.
Do I Qualify?
You may qualify for early assurance if you:
- Have completed a full academic year (at least 30 credit hours) at a college or university.
- Are currently enrolled at the University of New Mexico.
- Earn a 3.0 GPA in all your undergraduate courses.
- Took or are now taking Math 121 at UNM.
- Still need to complete at least 40 credit hours of pharmacy prerequisites.
Benefits of Early Assurance Program
When you're accepted into the UNM College of Pharmacy's Early Assurance Program, you'll:
- Gain special access to a pre-pharmacy advisor at the College of Pharmacy.
- Participate in a special summer program to prepare you for pharmacy school.
- Learn about the pharmacy profession through college activities.
- Get guidance from a faculty mentor about pre-pharmacy curriculum and beyond.
- Take part in a special multiple mini interview (MMI) session to help you understand and feel comfortable with the MMI process.
- Receive a yearly invitation to a special dinner with the dean.
- Get College of Pharmacy swag.
Free Pharmacy School Application
Apply to pharmacy school at no charge, and know for sure you're accepted by the end of October before the next academic year.