Turn to the Office of Student Affairs for support and resources that help you succeed at the University of New Mexico College of Pharmacy in Albuquerque.
Visit the Advisement Office before the semester starts for help planning your studies. Find us in room 188 of the Nursing/Pharmacy Building. Call 505-272-3241 for an appointment.
Get help with coursework during peer tutoring sessions. You may:
- Attend a group tutoring event during the academic week.
- Have questions answered by students who have excelled in the curriculum.
If you have a personal, financial or emotional concern, make an appointment with any member of the Office of Student Services for confidential guidance.
Find resources that will help you complete your studies at the UNM College of Pharmacy.
PharmD Program Resources
- APPE goals and expectations worksheet [PDF]
- HIPAA and bloodborne pathogen training
- Pharmacy intern registration
- Student handbook [PDF]