Health Systems Services & Policy MPH Concentration
Prepare for work in health organizations and policy arenas. Choose the health systems services and policy concentration for your Master of Public Health (MPH) degree program at the University of New Mexico College of Population Health.
What You’ll Learn
Through this MPH concentration, you’ll learn to:
- Research and analyze health systems, services, programs and policies
- Use public health data
- Identify stakeholders and their roles in health systems, services, programs and policies
- Evaluate public health literature
- Take 19 credit hours of MPH core courses and 18 credit hours in graduate-level courses.
- Take two credit hours of a practical field experience (PH 598–Public Health Practicum) in policy, public health or health care service settings.
- Complete at least three credit hours in one of the culminating experience options (professional paper, integrative experience or thesis and the oral master’s examination). Expect to show competencies in integrating health systems, services and policy perspectives.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the health systems services and policy concentration.