Whether you need a routine physical exam or treatment for a cold or more serious ailment, count on the physicians at UNM Health System’s Family Health Clinics to help you feel better. Our family practices are conveniently located throughout the Albuquerque, New Mexico area so you’ll always find a clinic near you.
Medical Care for Your Whole Family
At UNM Health System, we’re committed to being a partner in your health by offering expert guidance and support in wellness and lifestyle choices for you and your family. Your doctor will provide assistance in setting and maintaining health goals and works collaboratively to prevent disease and disability.
Primary Care Services
We believe health care should be an all-connected process. That’s why we aim to help make scheduling your appointments easy. Many types of primary health care services are available, such as:
- Maternal, child and reproductive health services including:
- Prenatal care
- Assistance with prenatal addiction and recovery
- High risk consultation
- Children’s and adolescent care
- Prevention/health care maintenance
- Adult primary care
- Outpatient behavioral health counseling
- Sports Medicine
- Specialty care referrals and access to many specialties
Find a Family Medicine Provider
To ensure a lifetime of good health for you and your family, turn to the doctors near you at UNM Health System. Our Albuquerque-area family medicine providers will:
- Attend to your basic health care needs, including the diagnosis and treatment of common medical conditions.
- Offer preventive care through regular checkups and screenings.
- Promote healthy lifestyles through patient education.
- Provide referrals to medical specialists based on the urgency or complexity of a medical condition.
Full Range of Primary Health Care Providers
In addition to caring, knowledgeable primary care physicians, your care includes integrative consultation teams with access to:
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
- Pharmacy consultants
- Community health workers
- Social workers
Expect your comprehensive family medicine team to provide excellent follow-up care and ease of transition between services. If you’re admitted to the hospital, your UNM Health System primary care physician will be notified and care for you while you’re in the hospital and when you’re out.
Convenient Health Clinic Locations
Get easy access to a primary care physician in the Albuquerque, NM, area at one of UNM Health System’s conveniently located family health clinics.
View a list of our family medicine locations.
Schedule an appointment: (505) 272-4866