Trust UNM Health System’s Orthopaedics Center to provide you with the highest level of compassionate and professional care from our multidisciplinary and committed team of surgeons, therapists and nurses.
Our expertise has grown over the last 40 years as we have provided New Mexico with quality bone and joint care. We strive to bring restoration and/or symptom reduction to those suffering from orthopaedic injuries or conditions. We promise to offer you the highest quality patient care based on your individual needs.
To schedule an appointment please call:
- 505-272-4866 for adults
- 505-272-4511 for children under 18
- 505-994-7397 for an appointment at Sandoval Regional Medical Center
- 505-272-4946 for orthopaedic oncology
What to bring to your appointment:
- Radiology images (x-rays, MRIs, etc.) from the last year in Dicom format
- Current list of medications
- Proof of insurance
- Please print the following and bring to your first appointment
If you have any questions you can contact us at 505-272-4107. (Se habla espanol: Tambien nos puede llamar directamente al 505-272-2231 para estar conectado a un operador que habla espanol oprima el numero dos.)
Schedule an appointment: (505) 272-4866