Clinical Neurosciences Center
900 Camino de Salud
Albuquerque, NM 87131
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: 505-272-iUNM (4866)
Case Management Services
Conditions We TreatCount on us to help children who deal with conditions such as:
- Chronic abdominal pain
- Discomfort related to sickle cell disease, neurodegenerative disorders or other conditions
- Joint pain
Multidisciplinary TeamExpect well-rounded care from a team of experts, including:
- Pediatric osteopathic doctor who gently manipulates joints and muscles using hands-on techniques.
- Pediatric therapists who teach ways to more comfortably move and complete everyday tasks.
- Child psychologists who use age-appropriate approaches, such as family therapy, individual therapy or play therapy, to help relieve depression and anxiety related to chronic pain.
- Child psychiatrists who diagnose mental health conditions that occur with chronic pain and prescribes medications.
Your child also may benefit from the UNM Center for Life, which offers integrative medicine services such as massage, chiropractic care and mindfulness meditation.
Make an Appointment
To request an appointment for pediatric pain management at UNM Health System, call 505-925-4431. Ask your pediatrician for a referral before you call.