Class of 2019
- May 10, 2019 – Convocation and Hooding Ceremony (Albuquerque Convention Center, Kiva Auditorium)
- 7:00AM – MD Students, Hooders, and Platform Honorees arrive
- 7:30AM - Doors open for guests
- 8:00AM – Ceremony begins
- 9:45AM – Approximate end time of ceremony (exit to reception area)
- 9:45AM – 11:00AM - Reception
Class-Specific Forms & Information
Congratulations Class! Grades will be finalized and reflected on your official transcripts within the next few weeks. All Official transcript requests must be made through the UNM Office of the Registrar, and can be requested online.
Diplomas will be certified and delivered to OMSA approximately 4-6 weeks after convocation. Please check and update your mailing addresses. OMSA will create and keep a digital copy of your diploma on file for future requests.
When seeking board licensure, education verifications will be required. OMSA verifies your Doctor of Medicine degree only. Please contact the Graduate Medical Office or equivalent regarding any post-graduate work in the future. Please keep our contact information for reference.