The School of Medicine established the Community Lecture Series in the fall 2015. These presentations were brought to life as a way to reach beyond the university campus and bring valuable, useful and, most importantly, accessible knowledge to YOU the community that we serve. You can watch all past lectures online thanks to the generosity and partnership with the City of Albuquerque, Cultural Services Department who so gracisously records each lecture. The School hosts two lectures annually one in the spring and one in the fall a the Albuquerque Academy as part of their Community Lecture Series.
Special thanks to our partners:
The City of Albuquerque, Cultural Services Department
Please stay tuned for upcoming lecture information.
- Changing the World Fast - November 30, 2018
- Your Dazzling Brain – The Symphony of Sleep – March 13, 2018
- Human Performance in the Extreme – Hiking the Grand Canyon – November 8, 2017
- Your Dazzling Brain - Keep It Balanced – March 15, 2017
- Your Dazzling Brain – Keep It Bright – March 16, 2016
- Preventing and Reversing Heart Disease in People with Diabetes – November 3, 2015