UNM Medical Group, Inc.
933 Bradbury Street SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Billing assistance: 866-756-8347
Human resources: 505-272-3201 or 505-272-3317
University of New Mexico Medical Group, Inc., (UNMMG) is a not-for-profit corporation that formed in 2007 and has brought together more than 1,100 clinical practitioners in 152 specialties. Our providers, who include faculty at University of New Mexico School of Medicine, serve as the exclusive caregivers to the state’s only academic medical center, University of New Mexico Hospital. The medical group operates 14 clinics serving about 45,000 patients and provides care at the hospital’s 76 clinics.
UNMMG strives to be a national leader in the delivery of high-quality and innovative academic medicine.
To provide an innovative, flexible and efficient faculty practice organization supporting excellence in the clinical, education and research missions of the UNM School of Medicine to improve the health of all New Mexicans.
- Excellence – In all we do, we will strive for the highest quality, sound financial stewardship, creativity, innovation, evidence-based best practices, consistency and positive clinical outcomes.
- Respect – In working with each other, we will demonstrate teamwork, unity, inspiration, collaboration and fairness. We treat others as they wish to be treated.
- Positive attitude – As we carry out our mission, we will support a culture of empowerment, enthusiasm, involvement, flexibility, courtesy, creativity, initiative, support, and most importantly, fun.
- Service – In meeting the needs of our customers, we will demonstrate hospitality and good listening skills, follow tasks through to completion, and be responsive, accountable and honest in our communications.
- Integrity – In all our interactions, we will be open, transparent and honest with no hidden agendas and commit to resource and environmental conservation.