Whether you’re a physician, nurse, social worker or another provider, you’ll find resources at UNM Health to help you deliver the best care and grow your career. Learn how to:
- Refer a child to one of our child abuse response teams.
- Enhance child hospice care and tend to patients who are receiving palliative care.
- Request an in-person adolescent medicine consultation.
- Refer a patient to health education programs at University of New Mexico Hospital (UNMH).
- Implement a hospital-based program to prevent shaken baby syndrome.
- Join a provider network that expands veterans’ access to timely medical services.
- Become or request a locum tenens provider.
- Apply to UNM Sandoval Regional Medical Center’s Medical Staff or verify a provider’s hospital affiliation, privileges and credentials.
- Improve patient care through nursing research, education and collaboration.
- In an effort to provide some stress relief, we offer creative outlets for medical professionals such as:
- Roving Rejuvenators at UNMH share music, art, writing, yoga and massage.
- Interactive workshops and presentations for nurses, physicians and medical staff.
- All-day retreats for medical professionals.
Members of the Arts-in-Medicine program can login to access more information.