Career Opportunities within the UNM Medical Group.
UNM Medical Group, Inc.
933 Bradbury Street SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Billing assistance: 877-909-6661
Human Resources: 505-272-3201
The University of New Mexico Medical Group, Inc., (UNMMG) is a not-for-profit corporation that formed in 2007 and has brought together more than 1,100 clinical practitioners in 152 specialties. Our providers, who include faculty at the UNM School of Medicine, serve as the exclusive caregivers to the state’s only academic medical center, UNM Hospital. The medical group operates 14 clinics serving about 45,000 patients and provides care at the hospital’s 76 clinics.
UNMMG strives to be a national leader in the delivery of high-quality and innovative academic medicine.
To provide an innovative, flexible and efficient faculty practice organization supporting excellence in the clinical, education and research missions of the UNM School of Medicine to improve the health of all New Mexicans.
- ATTITUDE: We will ASPIRE to succeed and have fun in all we do!
- SERVICE: We will ASPIRE to lead in customer service and care for our employees, faculty, patients and our community!
- PATIENT–CENTRIC: We will ASPIRE to offering highest-quality care that patients expect and deserve.
- INTEGRITY: We will ASPIRE to promote professionalism across the organization and health system!
- RESPECT: We will ASPIRE to be fair, considerate and compassionate in all of our practices and interactions!
- EXCELLENCE: We will ASPIRE to become a world class organization!