CTSC Pilot Awards Program
The UNM CTSC is building interdisciplinary research bridges that hasten translation of medical discovery into practice. Key to this strategy is the CTSC Pilot Awards Program that provides intramural funding for clinical and translational research at the Health Sciences Center including two rounds of funding for our standard RFAs annually.
The CTSC maintains a calendar of upcoming funding opportunities.
- Application Release Date: September 12, 2018
- IRB Submission Deadline: November 16, 2018
- Application Deadline: January 18, 2019 5:00 pm
- IRB Approval Deadline for NIH Review: January 18, 2019
- Notice of Intent to Fund/Decline: February 11, 2019
- Notice of Awards: March 15, 2019
- Funding Cycle: April 1, 2019 through March 31, 2020