CTSC Pilot Awards Program
The UNM CTSC is building interdisciplinary research bridges that hasten translation of medical discovery into practice. Key to this strategy is the CTSC Pilot Awards Program that provides intramural funding for clinical and translational research at the Health Sciences Center including two rounds of funding for our standard RFAs annually.
The CTSC maintains a calendar of upcoming funding opportunities.
- Application Release Date: March 1, 2019
- IRB Submission Deadline: May 24, 2019
- Application Deadline: July 19, 2019 5:00 pm
- IRB Approval Deadline for NIH Review: July 19, 2019
- Notice of Intent to Fund/Decline: August 12, 2019
- Notice of Awards: September 13, 2019
- Funding Cycle: October 1, 2019 through September 30, 2020