If you work at a UNM Health facility, take advantage of online resources that make your job easier:
- HSCLink – Check your email remotely.
- Learning Central – Register for and take online courses that build your workplace skills and knowledge.
- Language Services Protocol – National Code of Ethics for Interpreters in Health Care [PDF], National Standards for Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services in Health Care Report [PDF]
- MOSAIQ off-campus access – If you’re an oncology practitioner, view your patients’ electronic medical records and manage treatment plans.
- UNM HSC Policy Office - Links to the policies of the entities that make up the Health Sciences Center.
UNM Hospital Employee Resources
- Amion Physician Scheduling – View on-call schedules for UNM Hospitals and the UNM Health Sciences Center, find contact information, send text pages and more. For help, download the Amion user guide [PDF].
- Check your hours - View your Kronos clock time stamps.
- Employee portal and Cerner Millennium applications – Available only off campus
- LoboCare Network – Schedule an appointment with the LoboCare Clinic, designed to meet the urgent health care needs of UNM Hospital employees.
- Novell Messenger – Use a secure, convenient instant-messaging tool.
- Policies and procedures
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
UNM Sandoval Regional Medical Center Intranet
Visit the UNM SRMC intranet.