When you visit a UNM Health provider, you stay in your home state for the highest level of medical care available. We serve the entire state of New Mexico through:
- University of New Mexico Hospital, where you'll find top doctors knowledgeable in the latest medical treatments and innovations.
- Sandoval Regional Medical Center, which is backed by the expertise and resources of a university but feels like a community hospital.
- UNM Children's Hospital and UNM Carrie Tingley Hospital, which offer the widest range of inpatient and outpatient pediatric services in the state.
- UNM Comprehensive Cancer Center, home to the only facility in New Mexico offering chemotherapy, radiation therapy, cancer surgery, genetic cancer assessment, clinical trials, and supportive care under one roof.
- UNM Clinical Neurosciences Center, which houses the state's most comprehensive neurosurgery, epilepsy and memory and aging services.
- UNM Psychiatric Center and UNM Children's Psychiatric Center, which provide the full spectrum of behavioral health care.
- Dozens of outpatient facilities in locations that make it easier for you and your neighbors to get the types of patient care you need most.
Even when you can't be with us in person, telehealth technology gives you and your local providers audio and video access to the care and support of UNM Health experts.
Schedule an appointment: (505) 272-4866