If you or your colleagues help care for the family of a child who has a life-threatening illness, ask the Mariposa Program team at UNM Children’s Hospital for guidance. Count on us to provide:
- Education for doctors, nurses, hospices and home health agencies.
- Case coordination and discharge planning.
- Case management.
- A 24-hour toll-free hotline for consultation at 866-869-7243.
- Direct patient care for families within a 60-mile radius of Albuquerque.
- Information on steps primary care providers can take to help palliative and hospice care patients.