Student Resources

Our mission is your success. We have everything you need to navigate your education. Our resources will help you develop professionalism and leadership for your career.


Student FAQs

Where can I find financial aid assistance?
HSC staff are available to answer your questions. Find the appropriate contacts.

How can I find help with class registration?
Visit the registrar’s website for tips and tutorials. You can also email or call Todd Hynson in the Academic Affairs office for help.

I’m interested in student council. How can I get involved?
To get involved in the HSC Student Council. Email or call Della Willis, Administrative Officer, in the Academic Affairs office.

Helpful Links

Student Organizations

Health Sciences Student Council

Student Council President