Skip to main content

Special-Needs Students

If you have a disability, tell your professor what accommodations you need to meet class requirements at The University of New Mexico College of Population Health. Ask for course materials in an accessible format.

Contact Us

All students may contact The University of New Mexico Office of Equal Opportunity. If you’re a public health student who needs accommodations, email Cheri Koinis or call her at 505-272-5042.

Accessibility Policy & Guidelines

The public health program and population health program follow university policy described in “Access to Education: A Guide to Accommodating Students with Disabilities,” published by the UNM Committee for Students with Disabilities. For a copy of this publication, visit the Accessibility Resource Center, 2021 Mesa Vista Hall, or call 505-277-3506.