2019 Wylder Lecture Series
The 2019 Wylder Lecture Series combines lectures, case presentations, and question and answer time for informal interaction with guest lecturers and peers in a one and a half day post-graduate course. You should attend if you are a primary care or hospitalist pediatrician, pediatric subspecialist, family practice physician, hospital or university faculty, resident or medical student, nurse, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant.
- Increase general knowledge and comfort in assessment and management of a variety of conditions including chest wall deformities, vascular malformations, and metabolic disorders in the care of the medically complex child.
- Gain proficiency in the fundamentals of advocacy of issues related to child health in New Mexico.
- Identify and discuss areas of pediatric practice to include dermatology, herbal medicine, urology and caregiver wellness.
A block of rooms has been reserved for participants for the nights of Thursday August 15, 2018 - Saturday August 17, 2019 at $94.00 (plus taxes) for single or double occupancy. Special rates are available to you if you make your room reservations by 12:00 pm (Noon) MDT on August 5, 2019. Rates will not be changed at check-in or check-out time for attendees who fail to identify their affiliation with this meeting at the time the reservation is requested. All reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card.
TO MAKE ROOM RESERVATIONS, PARTICIPANTS SHOULD CONTACT
THE HOTEL DIRECTLY AT:
2101 Louisiana Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110
Phone: (505) 881-6800 • Marriott Reservations: (800) 228-9290
Online: Marriott Uptown-Wylder Lecture Series
The registration fee includes conference materials, continental breakfast, refreshment breaks, and lunch on Saturday. Advance registration is encouraged. Register early to avoid disappointment. Due to limited enrollment, your registration will be confirmed. Please confirm your registration before making travel arrangements. Minimum and maximum registration numbers have been established for this conference.
- Online with credit card
- Standard US Mail: Make check payable to: UNM Continuing Medical Education & Professional Development Mail Registration Form & check to: UNM CME, MSC09 5370, 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001. (It is UNM policy to charge offerer $35.00 plus normal merchant bank fees for each returned check.)
- In person/faxed: Cash must be in the exact amount of tuition. CME does not maintain a petty cash fund. Fax 505-272-8604 registrations accepted with VISA and MasterCard. Faxed registration which do not have credit card information provided will not be processed. Your registration will be confirmed by email. UNM CME no longer accepts POs.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATON FEES
MD, DO - NMPS Chapter Member
PA, RN, NP, CNM, Others
PA, RN, NP, CNM, Others – NMPS Chapter Member
Guest Breakfasts and Lunch
Specialty funding from Presbyterian and University of New Mexico is available to reduce registration costs for eligible RN applicants. Contact UNM CME at HSC-CMEWeb@salud.unm.edu for referral to this program.
If you pre-register and cannot attend, Continuing Medical Education & Professional Development will refund tuition, less a $40.00 administrative fee, provided it is received in writing on or before August 5, 2019. No refunds will be issued after this date or for non-attendance. Conferences are subject to cancellation. In the event this conference is cancelled, UNM CME is not responsible for any airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by participants.
UNM Tuition Remission
All eligible UNM Faculty and Staff may enroll using a UNM Tuition Remission (waiver) to cover tuition costs listed on the registration form. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION SITE.
Email a copy of the UNM Tuition Remission Form, along with a copy of the conference registration form, to: HSC-CMEWeb@salud.unm.edu (fax (505) 272-8604). Click this link to download the conference registration form. Proper completion includes all required signatures. No refund or credit will be issued for non-attendance.
The conference presentation slides will be posted after the conference to the CME Box Account. An email will be sent to all attendees when those pdf’s are uploaded.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.