Help.HSC is a portal that Health Sciences Center (HSC) faculty, staff and students should use to request workstation help and other IT services at the HSC. You can use it to make IT service requests from HSC, UNM Hospitals, UNM Medical Group or the Sandoval Regional Medical Center. Instructions for logging in to Help.HSC are listed below.
Help.HSC is a collaborative project managed by HSLIC and UNM Hospitals IT.
From wired workstations on the HSC/UH campus or devices connected to the HSC-secure wireless network:
- Log on with your HSC NetID and password.
(If you are using Internet Explorer, you might not be prompted to log in.)
From workstations off of the HSC/UH campus or devices used on the HSC guest wireless network:
- The Citrix plug-in will work only if you use Internet Explorer or Safari as your browser. Please do not use Firefox or Chrome.
- Connect to the Citrix Access Gateway at https://citrixweb.health.unm.edu.
- Log on using your HSC NetID and password
- A screen featuring three windows, or columns (“Applications,” “Web Sites” and “File Shares”) will appear.
- Open the HelpHSC folder from the Applications window, then select “HelpHSC Self Service.”
- Log on using Health\HSCNetID and your password.
You will be able to make a New Request, View Open requests and View Closed requests you’ve made in Help.HSC. The Help.HSC home page also includes a list of current IT problems and a list of the most-requested articles from the Help.HSC knowledge base and any open requests you may have.
For problems logging on to Help.HSC, please call the HSC IT Service Desk (272-1694) or the UNMH Computer Helpdesk (272-3282).
Please bookmark this page for quick access to Help.HSC in the future.
Log on to Help.HSC