Faculty Contracts Office
NSP EPAFs Submit Dates
- Monday, October 3rd for payment at the end of October November 1st for payment at the end of November Monday, November 21st for payment at the end of December (early due to Winter Break)
HSLIC Building Rm 130J
- October 31 – 9:00 a.m.
- November 1 – 9:00 a.m.
- November 30 – 9:00 a.m.
- December 19 – 9:00 a.m.
- December 20 – 9:00 a.m.
The Faculty Contracts Office oversees hiring faculty for UNM Health Sciences Center’s four academic schools and colleges. They include: the College of Nursing, the College of Pharmacy, the College of Population Health and the School of Medicine.
Our team reviews and processes contracts, recruitment and hiring. The office also holds benefits orientations.
The office, formerly known as the School of Medicine Faculty Hiring and Contracts Office, was established in 2011. We provide services including:
- Faculty Provisioning
- Letter of Offer (LOO) Review
- Annual Compensation Plan and Faculty Contract Renewals
- Faculty Contract Revisions
- Faculty and Post Doctoral Fellow Benefit Orientation
- Post Doctoral Hires and Contract Renewals
- Nonstandard Payment Processing
- SOM Position Review Committee Requests
- UNMJobs Support and Processing
- Visiting Scholars
- Separations and Retirements (CON, COP and COPH)
- Faculty Sick Leave, Leave Without Pay and Sabbaticals (CON, COP and COPH)