Faculty Contracts Office
NSP EPAFs Submit Dates
- Monday, November 21st for payment at the end of December (early due to Winter Break)
- Wednesday, January 4th, 2017 for payment at the end of January
HSLIC Building Rm 130J
- December 19 – 9:00 a.m.
- December 20 – 9:00 a.m.
- January 3rd – 9:00 a.m.
- January 4th – 9:00 a.m.
- January 31th – 9:00 a.m.
The Faculty Contracts Office oversees hiring faculty for UNM Health Sciences Center’s four academic schools and colleges. They include: the College of Nursing, the College of Pharmacy, the College of Population Health and the School of Medicine.
Our team reviews and processes contracts, recruitment and hiring. The office also holds benefits orientations.
The office, formerly known as the School of Medicine Faculty Hiring and Contracts Office, was established in 2011. We provide services including:
- Faculty Provisioning
- Letter of Offer (LOO) Review
- Annual Compensation Plan and Faculty Contract Renewals
- Faculty Contract Revisions
- Faculty and Post Doctoral Fellow Benefit Orientation
- Post Doctoral Hires and Contract Renewals
- Nonstandard Payment Processing
- SOM Position Review Committee Requests
- UNMJobs Support and Processing
- Visiting Scholars
- Separations and Retirements (CON, COP and COPH)
- Faculty Sick Leave, Leave Without Pay and Sabbaticals (CON, COP and COPH)