Faculty Contracts Office
Transition to UNMJobs 2.0
- HSC Faculty UNMJobs Transition Schedule
- HSC Faculty UNMJobs Transition Presentation
- UNMJobs 2.0 Onboarding, Updates, Tips & Tricks Presentation
UNMJobs 2.0 Transition
HSLIC room 226, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 31
MED2, Electronic Classroom, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 24
NSP EPAFs Submit Dates
- Wednesday, May 24, 2017 for Payment at the end of June
- Monday, June 26, 2017 for Payment at the end of July
- Thursday, August 3, 2017 for Payment at the end of August
HSLIC Building, Room 130J
- May 31 – 9:00 a.m.
- June 1 – 9:00 a.m.
- June 27-30 – 9:00 a.m.
- July 3,14, 24, 31 – 9:00 a.m.
- August 1, 14, 21, 31 – 9:00 a.m.
- September 1 – 9:00 a.m.
The Faculty Contracts Office oversees hiring faculty for UNM Health Sciences Center’s four academic schools and colleges. They include: the College of Nursing, the College of Pharmacy, the College of Population Health and the School of Medicine.
Our team reviews and processes contracts, recruitment and hiring. The office also holds benefits orientations.
The office, formerly known as the School of Medicine Faculty Hiring and Contracts Office, was established in 2011. We provide services including:
- Faculty Provisioning
- Letter of Offer (LOO) Review
- Annual Compensation Plan and Faculty Contract Renewals
- Faculty Contract Revisions
- Faculty and Post Doctoral Fellow Benefit Orientation
- Post Doctoral Hires and Contract Renewals
- Nonstandard Payment Processing
- SOM Position Review Committee Requests
- UNMJobs Support and Processing
- Visiting Scholars
- Separations and Retirements (CON, COP and COPH)
- Faculty Sick Leave, Leave Without Pay and Sabbaticals (CON, COP and COPH)