Congratulations, and welcome to The University of New Mexico College of Nursing, where you’ll be immersed in high-level learning, practice and professional development within a dedicated community of students, faculty and administrators. We look forward to having you join us.
Prepare for a successful educational experience at The University of New Mexico College of Nursing in Albuquerque. Before you start classes, do the following:
- Attend orientation and complete all orientation materials.
- Understand our policies and procedures.
- Review your program-specific student handbook and graduation requirements. Only the most current version of the student handbooks are kept on the website. Older versions will be discarded. Students are responsible for knowing the content of the most recent version of their program’s handbook while they are in school.
- Use your HSC email address for all College correspondence, and check it regularly throughout your time here.
BSN Student Orientation Packets
Choose your Bachelor of Science in Nursing program below to download and complete all required items.
MSN Student Orientation
Watch your email for communications from the UNM College of Nursing Advisement Office. You will receive forms to fill out and information about the date for the on-campus Master of Science in Nursing orientation for your concentration. You must attend.
To switch concentrations, submit a new online application, including:
- New letter of intent
- Updated resume
- Names and emails of three references
- Payment of a new application fee through NursingCAS
Also, send updated transcripts and provide current RN license information to the Student Services Office.