Make a Gift
In the comments section of the UNM Foundation website, please indicate that you would like to direct your gift to the Department of Dental Medicine.
A gift today creates a legacy for tomorrow. Oral health education is directly linked to primary care health-related professions. Our dental residency graduates pursue careers in both public health and private practice, reducing the shortage of dentists throughout the state. Fifty-eight percent of our graduates remained in New Mexico in the first 10 years of the dental residency program. Recruiting and training the best undergraduate and graduate students is our top priority.
- Help us expand our education and clinical services throughout New Mexico.
- One hundred percent of your donation supports the specific purpose of your chosen fund.
- We appreciate and acknowledge every contribution.
How to make a contribution
Contributions may be made by check, credit card, estate planning, bequest, charitable annuity, insurance gift, charitable trust or other options. Please contact the Office of Advancement and Alumni Relations for the UNM School of Medicine.
Contributions may be made online through the secured UNM Foundation website:
- Select an amount to donate
- Enter your billing and contact information
- Select if you would like to initiate a matching gift
- In the comments on this gift area, please indicate that you would like these funds to go to the School of Medicine's Department of Dental Medicine
- Please click on "Complete your gift" This will take you to a payment information page.
You will receive an email from the UNM Foundation acknowledging your donation within minutes to a day of the "Online Giving" submission. A gift acknowledgement and receipt from the UNM Foundation will be mailed within a few weeks.