MSC 10 5610
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131
Phone: (505) 272-5505
• UNM ACC Appointments: (505) 272-3189
• SRMC Appointments: (505) 994-7397
• UNM Cancer Center Appointments: (505) 272-4946
• Cancer Center Questions: (505) 925-0246
• Pediatric Appointments: (505) 272-3189
• Renal Transplant Questions: (505) 272-3100
Division of Urology
Welcome to the Division of Urology in the Department of Surgery at The University of New Mexico School of Medicine. We strive to provide the highest standard of medical care to all people in New Mexico.
We train and educate clinical scholars who share an interest in urology and related disciplines, as well as conduct research to promote greater understanding of the field of urology.
We promote academic excellence in all clinical, educational, research and administrative endeavors.
Areas of Interest
- General adult Urology
- Renal transplant
- Endourology and stone disease
- Urologic reconstruction
- Urologic oncology
- Pediatric urology
- Minimally invasive and robotic surgery
Looking for patient care? Look for more information on our UNM Health web site.