Ryan Kunkel, MD
- Hometown: Carmel, Indiana
- Undergarduate: Indiana University
- Medical School: Indiana University School of Medicine
- Academic Interests: Lower Extremity Reconstruction, Craniofacial, International Surgery and Healthcare
- Hobbies: Skiing, Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, All things Outdoors, Live Music, New Mexico Beer
Barkat Ali, MD
- Name: Barkat Ali
- Hometown: Quetta, Pakistan
- Medical School: Aga Khan University Medical College
- Internship: University of New Mexico
- General Surgery Residency: University of New Mexico
- Academic Interests: Hand and Microsurgery
- Hobbies: Calligraphy, Sketching, Swimming, Hiking
- Home town: Merritt Island, Florida
- Undergraduate: The University of South Florida, Tampa
- Medical School: Ross University School of Medicine
- General Surgery Residency: Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Academic Interest: Private practice cosmetic surgery. International reconstructive surgery missions.
- Hobbies: Weight lifting, boating, fishing and training my Vizsla puppy. New hobbies since moving to New Mexico; Hiking, skiing and sampling local craft beers with my co-residents.
Avra Laarakker, MD
- Hometown: Coldstream, British Columbia, Canada.
- Undergraduate: B.S Mathematics, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Graduate: M.S. Mathematics & B.Ed, Acadia University, Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Medical School: Technion Institute of Technology - School of Medicine, Haifa, Israel.
- Academic Interests: Hand Surgery, Surgical Competency and Resident Training, Experiential Design in Healthcare.
- Hobbies: Rollercoasters, Road Biking, Hiking, Eating, Cooking, Art, Hot Springs.
Shawhin “Shawn” R. Kadivar Shahriari, MD
- Hometown: Rolling Hills Estates, California
- Undergraduate: B.S. in Microbiology at University of California, Santa Barbara
- Graduate: M.A. in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology at University of California, Santa Barbara
- M.S. in Global Medicine, University of Southern California
- Medical School: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Academic Interests: Hand Surgery, Craniofacial Surgery, Pediatric Plastic Surgery, International Medicine & Healthcare Policy
- Hobbies: Weight Training, Skiing, Hiking, Occasionally Binging Netflix
Joshua Harrison, MD
- Hometown: Forest Hill, Maryland
- Undergraduate: B.S. in Chemistry and Biology at Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA
- Graduate: M.S. in Biomedical Engineering, Drexel University, Philadelphia
- Medical School: University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Academic Interests: Reconstructive Surgery, Hand and Micro Surgery
- Hobbies: Traveling, Football, Baseball, Snowboarding, Brewing Beer, The Great Outdoors