Technical Assistance & Technical Requirements
First Time Users
IHS uses Adobe Connect for online meetings. If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before, please test your connection before the session, http://ihs.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Go to the link associated with your session you want to attend (ex. http://ihs.adobeconnect.com/child)
- Select the "Enter as a Guest" option
- Input your name (first and last) in the Name box
- Input the room passcode (which is located in the Training Series Calendar and click on the title of the training)
- Press the "Enter Room Button"
- Once you’re in the room and the audio conference has been started (usually 10-15 minutes before), you’ll be prompted to join the audio conference
An internet connected computer with:
- Speakers if you want to listen through your computer, or
- A phone as this generally provides the best audio quality (cell or desk, as long as it’s a steady connection), or
- A smart phone/device capable of installing apps. Adobe Connect has apps for iOS, Android, and BlackBerry devices.