Skip to main content

Current Resident & Fellow Resources


Forms and Documents

Submit forms in hard copy via mail to the Graduate Medical Education office, notarized if needed.

UNM Application Form

License Application:

Forms for Rotators

Complete VA applications if requested by GME.

Employee Occupational Health Services Required Forms:
Department of Veterans Affairs: