Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program
Get specialized training when you earn a Master of Science (MS) or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree at UNM College of Pharmacy. Learn more about our graduate programs.
Pharmacy Residencies and Fellowships
Advance your career with educational opportunities, including professional and graduate degrees, at the University of New Mexico College of Pharmacy in Albuquerque.
Join top students and faculty from across the country at our nationally recognized program.
Gain experience through postgraduate programs that match your interest. These include:
- Pharmacy Practice residency (PGY1)
- Ambulatory care residency (PGY2
- Emergency medicine department residency (PGY2)
- Infectious diseases residency (PGY2)
- Oncology residency (PGY2)
- Cardiovascular pharmacotherapy fellowship
Continuing Pharmacy EducationIf you’re a practicing pharmacist, build your skills with challenging and rewarding continuing education opportunities.
Nuclear Pharmacy Training
Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of online radiopharmacy education and register for available courses.