University of New Mexico College of Pharmacy alumni and community members have a treasure trove of skills, talent and wisdom to share in supporting the future of their profession. Here are two ways you can get involved:
Join the College of Pharmacy Alumni Society
The UNM College of Pharmacy Alumni Society offers you a great way to reconnect with the College by providing professional development opportunities to current students, hosting alumni events and recognizing fellow alumni.
The Society formed in 2014 in order to “foster relationships that support the growth of the College.”All alumni may join. Please contact Irene Gray to become a member.
2016-2017 Executive Council Members
- President: Dr. Chris Lovato, Class of 2005
- President- Elect: Dr. Keenan Ryan, Class of 2014
- Secretary/Treasurer: Dr. James Brown, Class of 2002
- Member-at-large: Dr. Kyle Milberger, Class of 2007
- Historian: Dr. Kim Neff, Class of 2009
- Award Committee Chair: Dr. Jessica Conklin, Class of 2011
Become a Preceptor
Training and mentoring the next generation of pharmacists as a volunteer faculty member is perhaps one of the most fulfilling and selfless activities our alumni undertake.