Alumni and Giving Overview
Our Offices of Development and Alumni Relations are eager to hear from you and to help you find the perfect ways for you to stay connected, get involved and give back.
Whether you are an alumnus, a donor, or both, being an important member of the UNM College of Pharmacy community is something of which you can be proud.
Points of Pride: By the Numbers
Preparing the Workforce
- 330 PharmD, PhD and MS students
- 60 percent of our graduates work in New Mexico
- 57 percent of UNM/NMSU Cooperative Pharmacy Program students work in rural and underserved areas
- Top 15 AACP ranking in federal research funding
- $10 million in new awards and grants
- 200 percent increase in funding over the past five years
- 45 student-led public health outreach and immunization sites
- 30,000 people served by Outreach Day over the years
- 25,000 calls answered by the NM Poison Center